Swirl Recycled Navy Blue T-Shirt
The design of this t-shirt is a not so abstract, but hand drawn representation of one of the main things polluting our ocean alongside a whirlpool with WAWWA at the centre. The t-shirt contains approximately 2 plastic bottles.
• 100% recycled
• 40% plastic salvaged from the sea
• 60% organic cotton off cuts
• Screen printed using water based inks
• PETA approved (vegan and cruelty-free)
• Fair Living Wage
• WAWWA have planted over 1,000 trees since 2015 On average, each tree removes a tonne of CO2 from the atmosphere during it’s lifetime.
• Wherever possible, WAWWA uses factories to manufacture their products that use sustainable energy such as wind and solar power.
Wawwa was founded with the simple idea of making some t-shirts, by two brothers with no idea about fashion whatsoever. Once they started learning about how damaging the fashion industry was, both environmentally and socially, they wanted to make a change. Utilising durable design alongside sustainable materials and fair labour practices, the idea is to put the planet and people before profits.
Key:1. Recycled plastic ocean waste sourced and manufactured in Tmail Nadu, India
2. Distributed in Manchester, England
100% Recycled Polyester
Small = UK 8 / EU 36 / 4 USA
Medium = UK 10 / EU 38 / 6 USA
Large = UK 12 / EU 40 / 8 USA
Care for Product:
If marked wipe with a damp cloth, do not machine wash. Dry Clean.
This product can be recycled through specialist garment recyclers. We would suggest to send back to WAWWA HQ