Save Our Seas White Tee
After Blue Planet, the Attenborough Effect has shot climate change and marine pollution into the mainstream so it’s no surprise that we are totally loving this white tee featuring the man himself and a cute lil’ shrimp friend! Hand drawn and embroidered in South London with love, this super cool, but poignant tee will get people talking.
- All T-Shirts are unisex size so fit both ladies and men!
- All of our clothing is ethically sourced and manufactured responsibly under Fair Labour practices and a strict code of ethics.
- All materials used in the manufacturing process do not contain any substances that are harmful to humans, animals or the environment. Being kind to animals and the world is very important to Limpet!
Limpet Store was created by Emily in 2017 after studying illustration and finally finding the perfect way for her drawings to live and be shared with others! We create one of a kind, animal friendly clothing that shows a playful side to everyday life, never taking anything too seriously! Limpet’s big focus is on high quality clothing that is ethically produced and will be a timeless, fun piece in your wardrobe forever. We are proud of how our clothing is made, and we want you to share that pride, every time you buy from us!
1. Cotton sourced and manufactured in Honduras, South America
2. Finished and manufactured in East Dulwich
Small = Approx. UK 6-10
Medium = Approx. UK 10-14
Large = Approx. UK 14-18
Model wears a size Large
Care for Product:
We’d recommend hand washing in warm water with a gentle detergent to avoid adding too much
heat or use of excessive water, however we understand not everyone has time for this. Instead you may machine wash on a low temperature (30/40 degrees recommended)
Avoid leaving in direct sunlight to dry as this may cause discolouration to the garment.
If something were to happen to your new favourite tee beyond the point of repair, it can be recycled at local textile recycling banks. Pop us an email to email@example.com if you want some help with this.